PROCESS ART STUDIO
The Process art studio provides a non-judgmental space that allows everyone to invest in creativity.
- We give materials that prompt self-reflection.
- Process art is not an instructed class. These sessions allow children and adults to indulge and be empowered by their art choices.
- Each session offers a link to regulating emotions and expressing them through art and creativity.
- Process art runs in five week sessions. It requires sign up prior to each session.
- Drop in classes are available based on a minimum of 24-hour notice and availability.
- The main goal is self- expression- Not to learn how to make something. To be proud of what choices they make
- There is no right or wrong way, no judgment at The Process. ” We don’t use words like “I’m not good at art”.
- Art work is used as a form of communication- We use words like “I feel” and “I am.
- We focus on The Process, not the final piece.
What parents are saying…
Don't just listen to us, see what parents are saying ....